ProwlingPangolinProwlingPangolin

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Alchemy FX Alchemy FX

Good,,,,...

Hey, i really really enjoy your music, you have very good musical sense, very interesting sounds, and above all a good ear for mastering.

HOWEVER, you really need to concentrate on producing something in excess of 3min long. While these little 2min samples are great, real music requires a little more length, and I do think you are talented enough to make some real awesome/badass/potentiall moneymaking music. Your one longer song, the Sandman Extended cut, is just awesome, so please please please make more longer work.

.heavy headed. .heavy headed.

Nice

Would make a good mellow Rap backtrack.

doesn't really go anywhere though
5/5 9/10

VegetarianMeat responds:

Nope, it doesn't.

Thanks for the review.

Sound of Goodbye (Nvr Finish) Sound of Goodbye (Nvr Finish)

Sweet

verrrrrrry pro sounding trance, nice and long too. i am impressed by the sound you are able to get from FL.

dude, you realize that you got 10ed by pustate, who has been played by Armin van Buuren, that is pretty sweet!

heartless1298 responds:

Yea I know about Pulstate. Me and him are friends and hes one of my biggest role models, so getting a 10 from him is HUGE. Also, thanks a lot for the review. I hope my next remix will be just as epic!!!

Horn This Horn This

what!!!1

Fine song but WHAT, person below me?!?!??!?!

You would prefer the bitrate was lower!?!?!
You want the song to sound worse?
You can't fit that massive 5.9mb file onto your computer?

Do not listen to this idiot plz

[TMM43]Heal [TMM43]Heal

nice

You can break the 3:00 barrier, I know you can!

too short!

[TMM43]Love the DJ [TMM43]Love the DJ

Good

I just went through your stuff, which is good, I like a little light trance every now and again. However, I would SERIOUSLY recommend adding at least one alternate melody in your songs, it would really enhance the interestingness and move most of your music from the "good loop" to "good song" in my mind.

also, major kudos for being the rare artist who submits in decent quality so I can actually download and enjoy their music instead of imagining how sweet it would be if it didn't sound like it was being played in a cardboard box.

p4c-house2(complete) p4c-house2(complete)

really awesome

Too bad NG idiots probably couldn't make it past the awesomely wierd intro.
This is a song I would seriously recommend redoing, with your new skils I think It has the potential to be really really excellent. I would be carefu with those really static'y synths though, they have a tendency to make the mix sound very dirty (not in a good way).

Drum distortion test Drum distortion test

very good

impressive drums just aching to be used in a song!

so fast though that you are moving away from dnb and firmly into IDM

Tuesday Bluesday [DEMO] Tuesday Bluesday [DEMO]

YAYAYAYAYAYYAAY!!!!

wow, I listened to your really old stuff when I first Got into electronic music. As I listened to more stuff, i moved aways from that style and into DnB/Breakbeat (Noisia...Rogue Element...etc) and Electro House (d'azoo at night, Klaas, Deadmau5). can't tell you how fun it is to return to your page and find out that you've matured in tastes as much as I did.\

I would totally buy your album, rock on

polarity reversal polarity reversal

I heard it

Lovely song, my super studio monitor headphones are awesome

i heard that super quiet loon sound in the intro, love little touches like that

Stan-SB responds:

yeah i spent ages making that sound but it didnt sound right unless it was real quiet so, yeah